Combining powerful healing treatments inspired by local mythology and Talise Spa’s signature water-based therapies to bring about spiritual awakening, the new three-day Wellness Journey package at Jumeirah Bali helps guests to slip into a mind-clearing state while finding an enviable glow.
“As today’s travellers are searching for a deeper sense of mind-body balance in addition to balancing work and life, with our Wellness Journey experience we wanted to focus on practices that are all about maintaining a healthy mental and physical state and making time for relaxation and renewal,” said Rahma Susanti, the Spa Manager at Jumeirah Bali.
Carefully designed to address both lifestyle factors and stress-related health concerns, the three-night wellness journey starts and ends with an in-depth expert consultation, with healthy meals and healing therapies scheduled throughout the day at a pace that is comfortable yet effective.
The Wellness Journey package starts at USD 990++ per night and includes:
- Three-night stay in a luxury villa for two people
- Fast-track airport concierge service
- Daily yoga and meditation in the verdant spa garden
- Chakra and wellness consultation upon arrival and follow up consultation upon departure
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner from the wellness menu at Segaran Dining Terrace
- Daily energy-boosting drinks and healthy snacks
- 60-minute De-Stress Massage and 30-minute Salt Flake Scrub at Talise Spa
- 60-minute Jagaraga Massage and 30-minute Sound Healing at Talise Spa
- 90-minute Hammam Royal Dwara therapy at Talise Spa
- 60-minute Sunset Blessing Ceremony
- Wellness mocktail workshop
Guests booking the package will also benefit from such complimentary amenities and features as high-speed Wi-Fi, daily resort activities, access to a world-class gym and pristine private beach. Located on one of the resort’s uppermost terraced levels, Talise Spa offers a verdant sanctuary with sweeping views of a traditional Balinese healing garden, creating a wonderfully serene setting to indulge in soul-healing indigenous therapies. The spa is also home to the island’s only Turkish hammam offering decadent cleansing rituals inspired by the Majapahit Empire and centred on self-care and appreciation of Bali’s natural beauty.
The new Wellness Journey offer is valid for bookings made before 22 December 2023 for stays of three nights and more between now and 22 December 2023. When making a reservation directly on Jumeirah.com, guests are awarded Jumeirah One Points that can be redeemed at Jumeirah properties worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.jumeirahbali.com or contact email@example.com for bookings. In the meantime, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts with #TimeExceptionallyWellSpent.